For peace seekers
Feel-good relaxation, pure peace, and plenty of time to yourself: That’s what makes Suite A.1, the largest of the ADAM Suites invinis, so special. The natural shades of the furnishings have a calming effect on body and mind.
from €200.00 per night
Here’s what you can look forward to in Suite A.1:
- Two bedrooms (one with double bed, the other with two single beds)
- Two separate bathrooms with shower, double washbasin, toilet, and bidet
- Shared wellness area with sauna, relaxation area, and trust bar
- Iron and drying rack
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, electric stove, oven, coffee machine, and kettle
- Dishcloths and dishwasher tablets
- Living room
- Toiletries, bed linen, and towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- A garage parking space
- Lockable cellar boxes
- Towel change and mid-stay cleaning upon request (for a fee)
- Extra bed and high chair upon request
- €50.00 fee for the final cleaning
Arriving by car
The ADAM Suites are located in Vahrn, slightly above Brixen. The best way to reach them is by car, by turning onto Via Brennero in the direction of Brenner at the large roundabout beneath Vahrn. Turn left onto Via del Paese, which takes you directly into Vahrn village centre, and then turn left again onto Vicolo Vernaggen. This suite has a garage parking space, and a charging station is also available for your electric car.
- Self-check-in from 3 p.m., self-check-out by 10 a.m.
- Access to the suites using a numeric code that will be sent to you before your arrival day
- Personal excursion tips via WhatsApp upon request
- The BrixenCard is included in the rate of your stay.
- Pets under special circumstances and upon request
- Up to 30 days before arrival, the suite can be cancelled free of charge; up to 15 days before arrival, 50% of the booked rate is charged; from 14 days before arrival, the entire booked rate is charged.
- The suite has access to a shared wellness area with sauna, relaxation area, and trust bar.